IMDT Career as a Dog Trainer- Sat & Sun - 29th Feb & March 1st
When: Saturday, 29th February 2020 10:00 am
Where: Positive Dog Training, Unit T2, Birch Avenue, Stillorgan Industrial Estate, Sandyford, Dublin 18
Price: 240.00Book Now
The IMDT, Career As A Dog Trainer course, presented by Steve Mann, offers a wealth of information and practical demonstrations for those wishing to expand their dog training and behaviour knowledge:
- The science of how dogs learn
- exploring body language
- group class planning & dynamics
- principles of canine behaviour
- building a one to one consultation
- behaviour modification & rehabilitation
- practical demonstrations
- case studies
This is a very popular Course for attendees of all standards and is 50% of the curriculum required for the Open College Network Level III Accredited Qualification ‘Principles of Dog Training And Behaviour’.
Course will begin at 10 am and we aim to finish for the day by 4 pm
This is a seminar type course with Practical demonstrations with dogs that are pre assessed to be on site. Those attending the course are not permitted to bring dogs along with them with the exception of register guide dogs-or assistance dogs.
We also ask those attending to please not bring dogs along and leave them in the cars. This is uncomfortable for the dogs and too long a day for dogs to be left unattended.
Venue – Positive Dog Training, Unit T2, Birch Avenue, Stillorgan Industrial Estate Sandyford. A94 D283
Contact Number – 01 9013018
Start time 10am sharp
Tea, Coffee, Light refreshments and full hot lunch will be provided on site.
Cancellations will be subject to the following fees:-
- Cancellations within 0-7 days prior to the start date will be charged the full course fee,
- Cancellations within 7-21 days prior to the start date will be charged 50% of the full course fee.
- If the participant fails to attend the course the full course fees are payable.
Cancellation policy applies to all courses advertised for sale on the Positive Dog Training website.