I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING:
1. I understand that I am solely responsible for any harm caused by my dog(s) while my dog(s) is/are in the care of Positive Dog Training and release Positive Dog Training of any liability arising from my dog's attendance and participation at daycare, grooming or training sessions.
2. I recognise that there are inherent risks of illness or injury when animals are allowed to be in close contact with one another. Such risks include, but are not limited to, problems resulting from rough play and canine kennel cough.
3. I further understand and agree that in admitting my dog(s) to Positive Dog Training, the staff at Positive Dog Training have relied on my representation that my dog(s) is/are in good health and have not harmed or show aggressive or threatening behaviour towards any person or any other dog.
4. I understand that my dog(s) will be playing in open areas with other dog(s) and accept that when dogs play in groups, they will get dirty, and nicks and scratches may occur, as well as any other inherent risks that are involved and I hereby release Positive Dog Training of any liability; I further understand and agree that Positive Dog Training staff will not be liable for any or all problems which may develop.
5. I further understand and agree that any problems which develop with my dog(s) will be treated as deemed by Positive Dog Training staff at their sole discretion, and that I assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses involved if I or Positive Dog Training decides to obtain medical treatment.
6. I accept that if my dog causes any excessive damage to the facility that I could be asked to pay for repairs.
7. I understand that if my dog is not spayed or neutered by 7-8 months of age, they will not be allowed to participate in daycare with other dogs, or they will have to stay home.
8. I further understand that if my dog shows any signs of aggression towards other dogs, that their acceptance into daycare will be re-evaluated. They will be given between 1 and 3 chances, depending on the situation surrounding the aggression before they are forbidden to participate in daycare.
9. Human aggressive dogs or dogs with extreme fear issues will not be allowed to stay at Positive Dog Training daycare. All dogs must have a mandatory behaviour and temperament assessment before being allowed to participate in daycare.
10. As a responsible pet owner, I promise to keep my dog(s) up-to-date on all vaccines. It is required by Positive Dog Training that you provide official updated records from a veterinary professional before you are allowed to attend daycare. Positive Dog Training is not responsible for informing of due dates on vaccines nor will Positive Dog Training provide vaccine records for any reason. Furthermore, when dog(s) vaccines are updated, a copy must be provided to Positive Dog Training in order for our records to stay updated, otherwise Positive Dog Training will assume that your dog(s) are not current on vaccines and will be asked not to attend daycare until 7 days after actual vaccines are administered.
EMERGENCY: In the event of an emergency, Positive Dog Training staff will first attempt to contact the owner, followed by an attempt to contact the emergency contact person listed. Positive Dog Training may also directly contact the veterinarian listed, or any emergency veterinarian of Positive Dog Training choice, if the circumstances are deemed such that immediate treatment is necessary. Positive Dog Training staff retains sole discretion in emergency matters, without liability, and the owner of the dog agrees to promptly pay for all medical treatments received.